Thursday, December 20, 2007

You-Tube

Again, I am playing catch-up. Fortunately, this one's easy. I love YouTube and have for quite some time. It's a fantastic thing. I can watch clips from concerts I have no hope of ever getting to. I can watch British tv. (Oh, QI, how I adore you! Why are you not broadcast anywhere in the states?) I can listen to music and find new artists I like - artists that I can't necessarily find at the library. 8)

I never quite got into the whole video-blogging phenomenon - somehow, it hits my embarrassment squick. But it's a really cool idea.

YouTube is my supreme time wasting device. I'm sure that there are educational and inspiring videos out there, but mostly I love it for the people who make it their mission to upload all of MST3k in 10-minute chunks. People who do that, I salute you! You have entertained me throughout hours of sewing time.

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

just checking in - haven't heard from you for awhile.

bc